DIABETIC HEALTH CLINIC
Longwarry is experiencing an increase in obesity and lifestyle diseases. These diseases are now in epidemic proportions. What if we made it a goal to improve the health of ourselves and our children?
If you have tried to reduce your weight and are finding it hard or if you struggle with a chronic disease or if you are pre-diabetic or diabetic then this program is something you should not miss.
The Lifestyle Health Program is an intense, life-changing, three month program.
- When scheduled, there is a two-hour session every Sunday in Longwarry Public Hall.
- Each session is packed with interesting and relevant information
- During the program, you will experience professional coaching.
- You will understand why food can be your worst enemy or your best friend.
- You will be coached on how to create your own lifestyle change.
- The online lifestyle change book will be made available for you to use.
- Your doctor will monitor you through your lifestyle change period.
- We will provide your doctor with your lifestyle change data.
- You will receive solid professional support through the program and beyond.
For people who decide to complete the program, the outcomes are often a pleasant surprise. For people who lead the appropriate lifestyle, weight, most lifestyle-related diseases, blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol and many other markers normalize.Notes by Peter Pratt, founder of "Diabetic Health Clinic Lifestyle Program".
LONGWARRYThis program was first run in Longwarry by presenter Debra Ricke, herself a graduate from the program, from September to November 2018. Following the success of the first program, another was run from February to April 2019.
Longwarry Adventist Church beliefs include healthy living, and we want to support the Longwarry community.